Tuesday, January 13, 2015

A Writing Desk

For years I have wanted a writing room.

A room of inspiration. 

A quiet personal space where I can capture and write my endless thoughts. 

If I had a wish, I would have a desk perfectly positioned looking out large windows with sunbeams brightening my room filled with white tulips.

I'm thinking a spa-like tranquil setting where my heart feels happy and inspiration flows.

Maybe someday.

What I did get though and it is so incredibly perfect, a writing desk!

Timeless. Classic. Simple.

It couldn't be more perfect. I had seen it months ago and instantly fell in love. Couldn't afford it, then of course the store no longer carried it. 

I saw it today.

No way am I letting perfect slip out of my fingers.

Here I sit, writing on my new writing desk and I have white tulips sitting here beside me.