Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Un-

Unrelenting.

Uncompromising.

Unstoppable.

Unyielding.

Sammy Blue.

Sammy Blue is much like a starving teenage boy. He can't eat enough, therefore he begs and cries relentlessly to anyone who has stepped foot into the kitchen.

It all started years ago, way before Sammy's existence ... when my heart's desire was to have an oversized, fat cat.

Ragdoll cats being large cats were one of the requirements to finding the next newest member of our family. That, plus the fact that I cleary like to overfeed those I love [ask David], I enjoy seeing Sammy taste, try, and savor all foods.

He simply wants a *sniff* and a taste of everything.

If one doesn't respond to his subtle cries, he isn't opposed to getting as loud and dramatic as needed. If you are eating in the living room, he will stretch as far as his little body can sniffing wildly, even if it means crawling over your shoulder to reach the scent he strives to sample.

Those hope-filled eyes pleading to taste and try anything is quite sweet.

Him being a constant gas-bomb isn't.

My name is Dawn and I am an enabler.