Thursday, February 20, 2014

All-Expenses Paid

 
 
"Yes!"
 
One of my dear girlfriends called, her assistant quit and she asked if I was {Yes!} available in March {Yes!} to assist her while she hosts a professional conference at this resort in California, in return I would get an all-expenses paid, 5-day trip and stay at this resort & spa hotel.
 
"Yes!"
 
Did the heavens just open and did you hear the angels sing? Some answers in life take no thought whatsoever. She laughed and asked if I needed time to think about it ... "No, count me in."
 
Suddenly winter feels more tolerable. When I slip into warm shoes, I smile and know I will be slipping into strappy sandals in weeks. I will simply arrive, do what I've always done ensuring an event is pulled of smoothly and successfully, then bask in the sunshine.
 
My only effort going into this trip is what spa treatments shall I enjoy?
 
Kimberly and I have a favorite quote while vacationing/spa-la-la'ing and it can only be said while floating in the waters at luxury spa resort, "Pool boy, what drink haven't I tried?"