Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Boyish Charms

Every. Single. Day. I discover new qualities and fall more deeply in love.

This clean cut all-American pretty boy with boyish charms and an always ornery glint in his eyes. It's what caught my eye twenty years ago and it's what makes me breathless today.

Perceptive, intuitive, intelligent, motivated, well-spoken, successful, an amazing dad, an excellent provider, fun, funny, sexy, edgy, stimulating, and a Christian. I think he looks like a Calvin Klein model and I can go on forever ... really.

I heard him sing today, another new 1st. He was connecting my iPhone to the Bluetooth in my car when he went from rock music to country, he fits well in both worlds. He strives in life to be the best he can be in everything. There are so many layers of depth to him, I am smitten and in awe of him. 

He's 40. I say he looks 30, he says he feels 20.

Boyish charms on an incredibly well put together man is one heck of a package.

Every day I can't believe he is in my life.

Every day I can't believe our relationship grows deeper and stronger.

Every. Single. Day. I fall in love over and over and over.

I need to tell him.