Thursday, June 6, 2013

I Am Falling In Love

My world is full of magical, breathtaking, rapturous stolen moments, fairy tales, and pixie dust. I am falling in love.

My time-out in dating has paid off. My holding out and not settling for a really great guy "on paper" has kept my life open for the perfect guy ... for me.

I touch my toes in these fairy tale waters and hardly believe it is real every day that goes by.

Every moment that I see him our friendship and relationship deepens. Every moment that he pulls me in his arms and kisses me, euphoric moments become my normal.

I am lost in his voice. I value what a grounded amazing man he is. He has surpassed the very boundaries that lesser men have not passed, I genuinely respect him.

I am his thoughts. I am his quality time.

I am where his thoughts and daydreams linger.

Weeks ago I told Christin he is going to be significant in my life and he is.