Thursday, July 26, 2012

12th Anniversary Of My 30th Birthday

This is what I am calling today, the 12th anniversary of my 30th birthday. 

I can easily say, "I am 42" but it is a number of calendar years and I am really more of a fun let's-put-a-twist on this because I am 30'something in my mind kind of girl!

My girlfriends get this and they are responsible for my 30th birthday decor ...


Happy birthday to me!  I met a 22 years old, 20 years younger. An all-time record for this girl!


Fun in the sun all the way down to party paper that says flip flops and summer!


Last night was my anniversary celebration girls night out. It was the perfect summer evening sunny & mid 80 degree temps for Bike Night, then dancing on a patio to DJ tunes under the stars with a young boy that spun me all over the dance floor.

I heard from all the men in my life today blowing up my cell phone in calls and texts with flirting, fun, love and adoration.  I am feeling pretty special. 

Tonight my evening was spent at my mom & dads, with my brothers family and my girls for dinner, cake and childhood stories shared that were so funny that everyone rolled with laughter.

Life is what you make it. I like mine filled with family, fun, friendships, laughter and memories.

Forty-two, you are only a number, may my life be an example of fun & health for my girls.

I am so blessed.