Sunday, April 1, 2012

3 Gold Mine's

A young man found a vein of gold in a mountain. He tried to get it out himself but kept failing repeatedly. He felt like giving up, but instead he went into town and asked a mining agency to come take a look at it. The mining company surveyed the mountain and the vein of gold and wanted to buy it. They offered the young man a large amount of cash if he would sell it to them.

The young man thought about it and decided that rather than selling it to the mining company, he would keep it and learn all he could about mining. Over the next year he studied practically day and night. He read every book on mining he could lay his hands on, took every course on it he could find and talked to every person who would give him any information about it. He did nothing else for that entire year but learn about mining. He laid aside everything else in his life in order to devote his entire attention to learning how to mine gold.

At the end of that year, he went back to the mountain and began to dig out the gold. It was tremendously hard work, but in the end he had millions and millions of dollars.

Here is the lesson. Many people, perhaps most people, would have taken one look at that mountain and the hard work required to get the gold out of it, and they would have taken the offer of the quick and easy money. They wouldn't have wanted the hassle, the aggravation; they wouldn't have wanted to give up a year of their life to study when they could have been having a good time. Instead they would have taken the "right now" thing. - Joyce Meyer

I have 3 gold mines.

Three unique goals, each life-changing.

They are not just wants, they are wants I've had for years.

Signs continue to present themselves and I know the time is now. I dance on the waters of serious effort and break through.

In my life, when I try the hardest, temptation is the greatest. I am not exaggerating when I say the greatest. I mean temptations that blindside me, distract me and entangle me.

"Right now" things are at my fingertips and it makes me angry. This is how I know I am the closest.

I have three dreams. Three goals. Three gold mines.

I am praying for willpower. I am praying for focus.

I know what I am supposed to do.