Thursday, April 12, 2012

White Tulips

I love, love, love white tulips!

They are classic and elegant. They are extra special in that they only last a few weeks a year.

Here are some pics of my white tulips in my yard, before I get to my observation ...







Ohio weather in spring is frost, sunshine, dark clouds, rain, snow, hail, sunshine, dark clouds, snow, hail and the this process repeats itself throughout the day in what seems 1/2 hour cycles.

A single frost can kill beautiful flowers. Several frosts, snow and hail have taken its toll on my white tulips. However, I have two single tulips that are standing proud and have endured the harsh elements. Every day I look to see if they are still alive. Today I took their picture ...




They are alive only because they stand under the protection of a mighty tree that prevents the harsh elements from destroying them.


Seasons change and harsh weather will happen. Be sure you are standing under the Mighty Tree that won't allow the elements to destroy you.