Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Cheers!


Tonight I am hosting my Roaring 20's New Years Eve Celebration! Thanks to Amazon Prime and local stores, the pieces of my vision for this celebration has come together beautifully.

Believe me, one never knows exactly how endless details combined together are going to look, but let me tell you, it's better than I imagined! My team set the Ballroom and I think through my thoughts and add the final touches. 

My black ostrich feather plumes arrived last night, thanks to Amazon Prime. A final touch on one of my centerpieces, a very tall (approx 3') martini glass stuffed with a black linen napkin and topped with two white hydrangea's with strings of pearls cascading down the glass and a black ostrich feather plume as the perfect accent to tie the centerpiece together. 

From the check-in table that came together far better than I even planned, to the table decor, to the cocktail napkins, the Ballroom will welcome guests for a glamorous soiree. 

I really am excited. 

Tonight is the 1st party my daughter Brooke has ever been to. She was invited to parties when she was in high school, but she'd always say there would be alcohol and pot, so she wasn't interested in going. But tonight. Tonight will be her 1st party she's ever been to as well as her 1st New Years Eve out. Her Roaring 20's flapper outfit is absolutely adorable and she's been practicing the Charleston. What a great 1st party to attend in life. 

The Ballroom, beautiful. The food, off the hook delicious, thanks to the best chef we've ever had. A talented DJ, a personal friend of mine I used to date in my early 20's, he brings high energy and great music.

Yesterday I booked two more weddings for 2020 and am only thousands away from my 2020 revenue goal. My 2020 goal was set at 215% higher than this years revenue goal, at my permission. In fact, I gave permission to go $75K even higher to take the goal to my own personal goal, but they feel 215% higher is enough. 

In 2019 I beat the revenue goal by 72% over revenue. 

This year, at the end of the 1st quarter, the company gave a nationwide, corporate wide shout out for those who are within 75% of their goal. In one month I will exceed budget revenues. I'm sure everyone is tired of hearing my name.

I've never been a math person, but when it comes to my statistics and revenues, I can prattle it off the top of my head. 

This year was a year of unexpected ble$$ings and next year, WOW!

Cheers to a happy new year!