Thursday, December 26, 2019

Black Raspberry Vanilla


It was a just a normal, good day. Low-key and while everyone's busy with Christmas, my schedule is actually light. 

Sunny & 60 degrees in December is nothing less than a Christmas miracle and it felt good to run a few errands with the sunroof open. A few stops with blessings along the way, I looked forward to coming home and soaking in a hot bath.

The delicious aroma of a Black Raspberry Vanilla bath bomb, a cold glass of sweet iced tea and two books (because I often ready multiple books at a time) created a moment I longed to be in and relaxation envelops me. 

I just checked my Fitbit to see if I am still in lead and notice my dad has passed me up today in our family member competition. It makes me smile, because I had to do 16,000 steps yesterday to keep ahead, but right now I am relaxed and ready for bed. 

Tomorrow, I will reclaim my throne.