Sunday, April 20, 2014

A Different Easter

This is an Easter like no other. After a week speaking to hundreds every day about Holy Week, my home prepared with with Easter decor, chocolates made, baskets (for Mariah and David) prepared, it is my hope that this year goes down in Brooke's memory as the Easter she will never forget. The Easter she was a complete brat!

In all of her difficultness, we will be laying low at home together as to not cause havoc in anyone else's day.

In all of her difficultness, she has made it clear that she will not be celebrating Easter or any other holiday going forward (not sure how long that will last) and I have been strictly informed to not make her an Easter basket or get her any gifts

Okay!

I will go to church by myself and go on with the rest of the day as if nothing is different.

The house is full of chocolates, sweets, and cake she refuses to touch as a result of Easter. That should add to her hateful and sour mood. No special meal to prepare. Today will be me and nature.

I love her, but I know God loves her more ... He can deal with her.

At least today is warm & sunny.