Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Victoria's Secret New Year Wish

Legend has it that the color you wear on New Year's Eve will bring you a certain kind of luck in the coming year. What are you wishing for?

Adventure

Passion

Love

Prosperity

If you want Adventure wear black. The coming year will be a whirlwind of parties, exotic destinations, road trips, and once in a lifetime experiences.

If you want Passion wear red. The coming year will bring life-changing new interest in the way of a project, an experience or a relationship.

If you want Love wear pink. Whether it is a close friendship or a sexy romance, you'll find what you are looking for.

If you want Prosperity wear gold. You'll be a magnet for success.

New Year's Eve according to Victoria Secrets and who am I to argue with them?

This new legend changed my New Year's Eve outfit very last minute and drastically! How do I pull off every color without clashing. I did! A pink sequins halter top, black pants, red toenails, and gold eye shadow.

My whole life every year I remember romantically wishing for Love in the coming New Year, but at 42 years old life shifts and now my top two choices are Adventure & Passion.

Life changes. Desires change. Love waxes and wanes. Give me adventure and passion, a new year filled with exciting adventures and new experiences.

Happy New Year everyone!