Monday, January 21, 2013

The Moment of Feeling Complete

In this life I have chased after sensationalism, fun, passion, romance, thrill, adrenaline, and every other adjective that makes me happy and feel alive.

I am guilty of loving adventure, creating OMGosh moments, and running on exhaustion in the name of fun and entertainment. I have a million memories that make me smile and I'm betting I win a prize at the end of my life for living a life thoroughly enjoyed and well lived.

Still, the moment of feeling complete is the most *magical* of them all.

When the one I love so much pulls me into his arms and kisses me, I desperately want time to stop and the world to slip away. It's him.

His voice. His scent. The one I love.

My heart heals and feels complete just being in his presence. From empty to full at the sound of his voice. I couldn't stay, I had to get back to work ... he was already in my head the moment his voice, arms, and lips pulled me in. He said it and knew it.

God knew exactly what He was doing when he said, "And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love."

The moment of feeling complete.

Nothing compares to it.