Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Fine Line

I have always said, there is a fine line between total honesty and personal privacy. 


I also believe there is a fine line between trusting God by totally accepting what happens in my life is for my plan and becoming a prayer warrior fervently praying to petition and plea to God while declaring an all out prayer battle against spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms ... fought in the only place where it can be won - in prayer.


I have always been a prayer warrior, but I have recently learned the difference between being a prayer warrior ... offering up millions of prayers and letting go ... to praying fervently.  There is a difference.  Fervently to me means, I'm not going to stop praying.  Praying has power and maybe fervently is the magic behind those powers when not giving up.


What if ... I didn't just let go of difficult situations?  What if ... I stood my ground, sought out God as desperately as I do now ... back then?  What if ... I hold the key to moving God's mighty hand through prayer and dedication versus accepting and moving on?


When I pray fervently, I see change.  What if ... I don't stop?  Will it break this cycle in my life?