Tuesday, January 28, 2020

I Would Do Anything For Love


Watching my sweet grandbabies last night, Sofia pulled the kitchen chair to the stove and wanted to eat mac & cheese out of the pan. Mac & cheese shells fit perfectly over fingertips when your 2, and it makes them super fun to eat.

Eat them, not share them. "wAnNa bItE gAmMa?" 

I am crazy, madly, wildly in love with my grandbabies and I would do anything for love, but I won't eat mac & cheese shells off little fingers that are constantly in her nose. No, I won't do that!


We did share a 1st magical moment last night. As we were standing at the stove, her on the chair dining eating mac & cheese, we stood face to face laughing and talking when a song from Frozen came on.

"Let it snow, let it snow ..." 

Neither of us knows the other lyrics, but we nailed these three words every time it came on. Looking at each other in the eyes and singing face to face with her was an awesome moment.

"No, I really don't want a bite."