Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Happy. Bossy. A Tornado.


Sofia was excited saying "bYe!" to her momma to come over and spend the evening with me. She knows where everything is at and is right at home here.

We were about to make chocolate chip cookies, when she said, "i  hUnGy, gAmMa." The sun can stop shining, the world stop spinning and the earth can shake, nothing is going to happen until my granddaughter eats.

Within minutes I had a smorgasbord of food in front of her.

We played for hours before I took her home and her momma text, "How's Sofia?" I replied,

"Happy. Bossy. A tornado." 

We played make-up, where she was the artist as she put make-up on me. We made cookies, played hide-n-seeky, swam in the tub, and Aunt Brooke came over and played puzzles. Several hours later I bundled her up and took her home. She was lights out in only minutes.

I'm so glad she is loves our dates and she's so happy here. It's a good break for both her and her momma.