Sunday, February 3, 2019

Her Hobbies Include ...

It's been an intense week. You know, the kind where I ran out of coffee in my home for 3 days because my schedule was so busy, there was no time to even stop at the store. It was a week of 13-14 hours days, corporate in town all week for training, two big events,with one being really important with the Mayor.

Multi-tasking and being the queen bee responsible for all things large-scale event related, I made it! With bows and congratulations, word in City Administration I pulled off a very successful event (with a partial new team, and chef to add extra nerves!). 

In the midst of intensity, I smiled, snuggled, hugged and kissed a whole bunch, too!

Friday night date night with my sweet granddaughter. Her hobbies include: typing on the laptop, unrolling toilet paper, climbing in and out of the bathtubs, pulling food out the of the food pantry, emptying out my bathroom closet, and I bet you didn't know how fun it is to take all the Alka Seltzer packets out of the box and put them everywhere. 

Who am I to stop such happiness?




Dinner was fried chicken, mac & cheese, and grapes, and chocolate Lactose milk, her favorites. For dessert I melted chocolate wafers and gave her Oreo cookies to dip, drag, and play in the melted chocolate. 


I felt my grand baby kick for the 1st time (photo 22 weeks). Tears of happiness and relief, feeling my grand baby makes me yearn to hold it in my arms.  



One of my Christmas gifts to Sofia was a princess tent. Mariah posted she was laughing and happy screaming inside if it she loves it so much. And I love her happiness.


Spoiledness happens at Grandmomma's house.