Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Hard Work Pays Off


It's not quite the end of February and I am $19,000 shy of reaching my 2019 target revenue goal chosen by the new management company. Woo hoo! 

That is one wedding or two events. Quite honestly, I know I have these in my pipeline and working 10+ hours a day I still haven't had a chance to reach out to many of my annual group events that will be with us again this year. 

Having an avenue to channel passion and energy with a great return fuels my inner challenge. I am loving having a comfortable salary that meets my needs + commission that is over and beyond where I set the bar. 

Watching my analytics dashboard closely every day, when the numbers weren't reflecting correctly, I contacted corporate who looked into it and informed me these numbers are captured in 2020, which makes sense. I am beyond thrilled! 

With all these new systems and in busyness, it didn't cross my mind this data wasn't captured in my 2019 dashboard. I'm still learning. What I learned is I am almost 25% to my target for next year in just weddings. *happy dance*

I've always enjoyed working. 

I've also worked hard and strategically to be debt-fee and comfortable. Because I don't use credit cards, I don't owe anything at the end of each month. When I was at Victorias Secret a couple weeks ago at checkout the girl tried talking me into their credit card. I said, "No thanks, I don't use credit cards." She quickly prattled on she does to get the discounts and pays it off every month. Let's think logically here. You have a credit card where VS is going to give you discounts so you want to buy more which means you spend more than you intended and owe at the end of the month. Bet the money her card doesn't get paid off at the end of every month. 

I remember that thought process fondly, I used to be that girl. 

I always have personal goals I keep close to me and I know what I want to do. My commission is my play and stash money and because I far exceeded my 2018 goals, I am highly energized for this year. 

Thriving best with challenge, getting commission makes it all the more fun!