Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Live & Active

I am very proud of both of my daughters who have made the decision, each on their own, to eat healthier!  They have been doing it for months now.

Brooke gave up eating ice cream every day and sweets in her lunch box.

Mariah has backed off soda and making better eating choices.

Both get plenty of exercise. Mariah runs at track 6 days a week and Brooke plays outside until dark. Both hit our elliptical. 

I personally am Go Red for Women and heart-smart!  I am thrilled my girls have made this choice being important in their lifestyle as well.

I prepare balanced meals almost daily. The cost of eating healthy definitely reflects on our grocery bill!

This week I sound like the Yoplait commercial … this week I’ve had Boston Crème Pie, Pina Colada, Orange Crème, Red Forest Cake, and today Chocolate Mousse … Mmmm!

I’m eating my delish Chocolate Mousse, reading the container “Vitamins A & D.”  Proud I made a healthy choice.

Then I read, “Contains:  Live & Active Cultures.” 

Really, was this necessary?  I literally dropped my Yoplait and now I will have live & active ants in my office now that there is yogurt in my carpet.  

I know yogurt has live cultures.  I try to not think about that and I surely do not want reminded of it when I am enjoying my snack!

Maybe I will drop a quick email to the President & CEO of Yoplait.