Friday, July 10, 2020

Month #4 on Keto



Today is my 4th month on the Keto Diet and I have lost…

40 lbs!

Honestly, I can’t believe it myself. What I cannot believe is that not only does the diet works, is life-changing.

Life-changing because eating clean is a new way of eating all together. Everything has changed. Not just the food I eat, but if I want to have something I used to like, it doesn’t even taste good anymore.

I had one of my favorite hamburgers and the bread and its consistency, that I always ate, tasted processed.

Once upon a time I loved all kinds of meat, I don’t crave it, and if I do, it’s in a small portion otherwise it feels too heavy to eat.

When you think diet, I believe most think, reduction in food. That isn’t the case at all. Keto is your food choices. Because it isn’t sugary and starchy, rather proteins and healthy fats, you just don’t get as hungry. I would have never believed it had I not gone through this.

Here’s the thing, I eat the most delicious food and the incredible desserts that are totally guilt-free. If there is something non Keto-friendly I want to eat, I eat it. It just isn’t my every day food.

In less than two weeks, I turn 50 years old and I feel fabulous!!