Friday, March 26, 2021

Bestie Date Night

 


Blessed is the person with true friendship.

Because the best stories don't start with salad. One of my dearest girlfriends, Charlotte, was coming over, the sun was shining, and I had a coupon for a free pizza and Caramel Apple Cinnamon Pie. Yum! 

The stage was set, Jimmy Buffet tunes filled the air, and it was time to share and laugh. 

In summary... bringing her up to speed with my dating escapades, adventures, and thoughts of each person, as a true bestie she was fully in my sharing. Loving my fun, enjoying all I've experienced, and at the very end after assessing all I poured out, she lovingly said, "It's time to let the others go." 

I agree. 

There is one. 

The one that made me slightly hesitant due to his realness and my complete and utter attraction. He is adventure, the one where I could wake up and say, "let's on on an adventure!" 

He has hiked all over the world. The kind where you have a backpack and hike across countries and the United States. I admire his sense of adventure and his love for nature, because I crave that, too. There is something about a man in nature, that is true to himself as he was created to be. He's funny in a quiet way and we laugh constantly. He has a fabulous hearty laugh and I enjoy him so much.

We have plans and we are talking about the adventures we want to take, together. 

While I have truly enjoyed and appreciate the others for making this season in life so fun, it's time to bid them adieu.