Sunday, March 14, 2021

Undeniable Chemistry

 


Most people who are ready or wanting to date have a mental checklist of what they want and need in a partner and their own deal breakers. I believe, some are on such a mission, that they pick the person that comes closest to their checklist and forces the relationship to happen. You know, they have just enough to work with and think they can change the other parts to be a worthy partner.

I also believe chemistry will override any list. Something shifts and change is felt. I think I met him. 

Online dating has been shockingly pleasant and overwhelmingly positive. I have a solid collection of really good guys that want more time than I even have available. 

My dates this weekend have been wonderful. Both in their 50's, established professionals, handsome, physically fit, already a life of adventure, adult kids, young grandbabies, and in the same place in life as me. This piece is important, being in the same season in life. Honestly, I could see life with both of them. Both enhancing my life. 

But the one last night... I knew the moment I saw him, it was undeniable chemistry for both of us. We met at one of my favorite local destinations, but being Saturday night, each of their venues were packed with long wait-lists. We found an enclosed location with nobody else around, a beautiful fireplace, and a couple of chairs. 

While the restaurants were filled and loud with hustle-n-bustle, the ambiance we found could not have been more well-planned and romantic. 

The attraction, magnetic. I enjoyed the warmth and security of his masculinity, and the naturalness of laughing with him. He has a great laugh and I really like him. It was perfect

I'm ready to close my profile.