Thursday, February 4, 2021

Yayyy, God!!

 


I've been known to leave a wall bare for five years until I've found the perfect piece to grace the wall. Basically, I don't care what I pay for something that I fall in love with, but I wait until I know... this is perfect

Moving into my new home last spring, I haven't had a bedding set in my bedroom because I wasn't sure exactly what color I wanted my walls, then I could make a clear decision. White washing my walls, I'm ready for bedding. Pouring for months online, I finally found the perfect bedding! Well, the perfect pillow shams that radiate shabby chic.

It was pre-Christmas and as I collect $25 gift cards every 1-1/2 months from banking points earned, between my 20% of Bed, Bath & Beyond coupons, my gift cards, and my free plasma card, this bed set totaling (each piece) $515 was going to be FREE!

Walking in with my grand financial plan in place, this product is discontinued. 

It's all about the sham and I contemplated choosing another color simply for the shams. It was awful. I was in and out of the store thrice! Does any store in any part of the world have this? Fine, I will search the world wide web, there has to be something similar. There isn't. 

Another color in this simply won't work. How can I make this happen?!

One more trip to the store, perhaps with a little more emphasis I will find someone willing to search the corners of the earth.

On my short drive there, I uttered, [Lord] "Would you help me with this?" That was it. No holy prayer of length.

Pulling in I saw Marshalls and remembered they had bedding and would take a quick peak. 

I found a bedding set in icy pink color I was looking for. It was King size for my Queen size bed. I specifically wanted oversized. To see if the size would be too big, I bought it with the plan of returning it. 

Do you see this?!?! He found it and lead me there!! Yayyy, God!!


The fabric so super soft, much softer than my original set and only $55 total for everything. It was a simple prayer, a plea for His help as I could not find any other option.

It was a beautiful reminder that while He is silent on long overdue big prayer requests, He is listening. If He is paying attention to the little, insignificant details in my life, He absolutely is aware of my bigger requests. Perhaps that was His gentle reminder. 

He has given me every good and perfect gift in my life. I expect nothing less on His future plans for me. 


My new chandelier and bedding set finally meet. Thank you, Lord.