Thursday, February 4, 2021

FIREWORKS!

 


There were FIREWORKS going off in my office today!! WINNER!  

My phones were ringing and text messages were blowing up my phone! On today's all staff call across the country, my photo popped up on the webinar, and I was spotlighted as the Value Winner of the Month. The topic of the month: Innovation.

On the call was the corporate office and the management teams from 160 locations nationwide. 

What is equally as wonderful as me being the winner is the CEO of the really large company (nationwide & internationally) that just acquired us was on today's call, too!! My colleagues were, it's probably safe to say shocked, when I shared with them the email I received from this CEO last week. You see, I used to support Presidents & CEO's in my former professional life and I very politely introduced myself via email and he very pleasantly replied right away. Timing is EVERYTHING! What a blessing, thank you, God! The seed is planted. My name is in front of him, again. He is so good looking, too!

It was so sweet, the VP of Operations sent me a congratulatory text! Of course, my team, and my #1 cheerleader, my GM. He will shine a spotlight on me any day and I appreciate him! My thanks will always go to him for his trust, freedom and full support he gives me. 

Those on the Sales Call across the country are really going to be sick of me, because my two new initiatives are going to be the topics of conversation for the next two months. Corporate contacted me today and scheduled a call with me on Monday to develop details for these. 

The mental stimulations of it all gives me such a high! 

To think once upon a time I wanted to work for the most high-end venue locally. Now I get to play nationwide and internationally!