Saturday, November 14, 2020

Light or Dark

 


I saw my boudoir photoshoot proofs last night. Several of the photos I couldn't believe was me. 

The thrill of the experience, what look do I want selecting my lingerie, the want of a good shot, the memory of the magic of being there still lingering in my mind... the proof on print.

She asked me, do you want these light or dark? Sharing she can make these light and airy or dark and sultry.

Ohhhh, let's go dark and sultry. A dark background with light emphasizing the curves and shape of a woman. Sultry makeup and bold lips. 

My package comes with a small book of my photos, where I custom selected the look of the book, choosing a Renaissance theme, and my favorite pose in metal wall art. 

He saw the gardens of her soul..
wild, unruly, and blooming like crazy.
And he fell in love with the scent of her survival.