Thursday, November 19, 2020

Boudoir

 


My boudoir photos are now all in and honestly, it's a memory that still thrills me. 

I am so, so, so happy I did this and I will forever be an advocate for women to do this for themselves. Absolutely do it for your significant other, but most of all, do it for YOU. For all those coming years where what you look like unclothed fades in your mind.


I was on a mission for a racy photoshoot and these are the only two photos I can share being least racy. My photographer took hundreds of photos and the selection I chose for my package had different looks to them. I didn't want similar poses in different outfits, although the poses were extensive. What I want to remember one day is a variety of looks capturing poses, outfits, makeup, and smirks. 

She did a video montage clipping together 7 second videos of my photoshoot experience, adding music to the video that gives a completely different look and feel to still photos. 

It was all things an intoxicating experience.