Friday, November 27, 2020

Black Friday

 

It may be Black Friday, but true to tradition, it is officially Christmas in my home.

There was a certain excitement in decorating this year: 

   - When I sold our family home two years ago, I split our family Christmas decorations with my daughters and bought all new. Last year at Christmas I was in my mom & dad's condo and kept my new decorations boxed up in storage. This year is the 2nd time I've used my new decor and quite honestly, I forgot what I had.

   - This is my 1st Christmas in my new home, a fun new experience.

In my mind, I am wondering where I have spare extension cords for added lights to the tree. Oh, THANK YOU, JESUS!! I forgot, I bought a new tree that is pre-lit and the pole of the tree is the electric!! Thank you, Jesus!! 

A package arrived at my front door today and as much as I love Amazon Prime, I hadn't ordered anything. I am the WINNER of the sweepstakes at the plasma place I go to and won a cordless Bluetooth speaker. Oh my gosh, I've seriously needed one of these! The perfect prize for Christmas music in the air.

My home is fully decorated and I couldn't be more pleased. 

Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la... welcome Christmas!