Monday, November 2, 2020

Hard Core One Month

 


Ahhhh... November! The month of no events, vacation time, it's dark early, Thanksgiving, then slide into Christmas the next day. 

I simply have to have goals to channel my energies into, something to strive for and check off the list as accomplished

Next, next, next, next... check, check, check, check. I always push for what's next, it's just who I am. To an adventurous soul, it breathes life into. To the average person, I'm sure it is a bit overwhelming. 

I call it passion, courage, and a force. [Remember this in my surprise in 2 weeks]. 

I've been on Keto for 7 months. Once I hit 53 lbs I went into Keto cycling, which means, if I want something I can have it, but I maintain my new lifestyle of eating clean. In Keto cycling, I've haven't gained anything, but I haven't continued in my weight loss journey.

But, November! Instead of a goal in mind, I want to see how far I can push and what I am capable of in one month. 

I am back on hard core Keto, and I now have two gym memberships! One gym is right by my house and is perfect for the cardo, weights, and let's be honest, their water massage beds.

The other gym is a hard core gym and offers a full schedule of classes. Being there sweating with the music pushing even harder, and meeting new people, I didn't realize how much I missed it. I feel like me again and it's becoming a new trend. 

I hit both gyms yesterday, morning and night. 

When I say I want to see what I can accomplish in one month, I am super curious to see what I can accomplish myself.