Tuesday, November 12, 2019

A Hallmark Worthy Coat


In Hallmark movies, the main actors clothing are combinations of reds, greens and whites. Heart-warming movies with bright and festive clothing.

Thanks to Hallmark and my upcoming vacation in the mountains, I was in search of a red winter coat. I'm a consignment shopper and I found the most fabulous red wrap belted coat (almost identical to the photo), then was thrilled to see the sales tag read $18! Checking out, the clerk pointed out the coat still has it's original sales tags on it, meaning it is also brand new and someone originally paid $140 and never wore it. Yayyy me!

That's because it was meant for me. Me and my pretty new gloves I put on today and realized driving they match my favorite scarf perfectly. 

It is a Hallmark worthy combination and perfect for my upcoming cabin vacation in the mountains.