Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Wow!


I did it! I pulled off simply elegant for my booth at the bridal show!!

Finding several eye-catching pieces, I couldn't wait to put my vision together this morning, pre-staging before the big event.

My task was quite the challenge. I could have gone to wedding rental companies for fine linens, dinnerware and decor, but I didn't have time. Every single rental place flipping closes at 5:00 or 6:00 p.m. I'm so busy, I don't have time to slip away. Plus, there's the delicate balance of spending money on rental stuff to use, but then return. I chose to find fabulous pieces I can keep and reuse.

So ... finding pieces at multiple stores and tapping into creativity, I pulled it all together by spending only $149!!!!

Sounds cheap. It's isn't. Wait until you see my pictures from the bridal show. I found fabulous pieces at different stores. Hoping they'd pull together beautifully, to have it pull together far more wonderful than I imagined.

The "Wow's!" came from the new management team and the ladies from the City who stopped by for a meeting today. Not a "Wow, that's nice" to make me feel good, but genuine "Wow, that looks fantastic! Hey ____, look what Dawn did!" Everyone staring taking in each piece and commenting on my creation.

I'm proud of it and most proud I did it so far under budget while getting to keep it all for future staging.

WINNER!