Saturday, January 26, 2019

Planning Well


Once upon a time, I was so excited to be in my 40's that I planned very well. I had my uterus removed at 39 years old to welcome my 40's without, well, an unneeded uterus. Lol 

Every year, I do something special for me around my birthday. Buy a house, buy a sporty car, take a spontaneous trip, get my belly pierced, get a tattoo, remove my uterus, sell my house, etc. Really, it can be anything that comes to mind. 

Here I am, 10 years later with 49 approaching, which is the segue to 50, another milestone birthday.

My home sold, loving life as an empty nester, LOVING life as a grandmomma, another grand baby on the way, and my youngest getting married this year is a fabulous place in life to be and I am so blessed and grateful. 

Goals don't stop when milestones are reached. New goals, hopes and dreams continue and as a girl who likes to make a statement in life, I certainly feel like I need to make a statement at 50. 

I kind of have an idea what that is going to look like. Not just one goal, but three. I have just written them down and dated them with today's date. 

Planning well well is a choice and I like personal goals and challenges, always doing something different.


Pray like it all depends on God
and work like it all depends on me.