Monday, January 21, 2019

Love Letters


As I climbed into bed last night and reached in my nightstand for a book, I saw a stack of letters Brooke wrote to me. Each a different topic to be opened when ...

I chose the envelope that said, "Open when you need a laugh! :) 

Inside was a sweet handwritten note and several cute jokes.

My favorite joke she include was: 

What's the dumbest thing you believed as a child? 
Answer: Once I'm 18 my mom won't be able to tell me what I can and can't do anymore.

I LOVE this! My sweet and loving daughter, I love you, Brooke! xo 

There are still several envelopes to open, one cannot be opened until her wedding day. Keeping my promise, I open them on the occasion she wrote on the envelope. 

These are letters full of love to me and I hope she knows one day, this blog is my love letter to both my daughters and my grand babies. That one day when they miss me, they hear my voice and in case they fear they are forgetting details, I've captured many, for them. 

Words of love are free. 

Use them lavishly and generously.