Thursday, March 1, 2018

Randomness


Mmmmm ... this delightful creation is ground walnuts (because whole walnuts taste bitter, ground is a better taste and texture), raisins and chia seeds. Sometimes I add sunflower seeds. This mix that is waiting for steel cut oats to be added + milk. 

What a delicious breakfast on mornings I forgo a protein shake. A random morsel of information.

LOOK who is sitting up! 

A week passes and another change. Last week she could sit up for only seconds. A week later, she can sit up for long periods of time and if she rolled back against her pillow, she could sit up by herself from it.

With two razor sharp teeth, I brace for a sharp little chomp when she wants to kiss or gets a little tired and crazy and bites. She is teething again, more are coming. Her little smile with teeth is the sweetest!

I got another wet and sweet Sofia kiss last night, they melt my heart.


Time passes so quickly. A fraction of a second in the Olympics determines a winner from the rest. Changes can be seen in a baby in just a week. Those who think there's time ... is missing months, weeks, days, hours and precious moments. 

They all matter. 

I've learned to prune what isn't necessary in my life so I could bear more fruit in what matters most. 

Time is your journey. 

Spend it wisely.