Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Facetime Photos

One of my favorite things is when my phone rings and I see my baby and my baby's baby ...


We Facetime everyday and that makes it every day I get to see her. That smile that crosses her sweet little face when she sees me is everything. 


I see this view a lot as she likes to eat the phone. I like to think she's trying to kiss her grandmomma as it becomes a wet and dark little cave. It's because she likes to love so much! 


Then it happens ... as I am talking to her, making faces, and entertaining my little granddaughter a flash comes across the screen that a Facetime photo screen shot has been taken. Sofia likes to capture moments, too. Laughter from my Mariah promising Sofia did it and lots of me saying those need deleted! :D

My sweet girls. xoxo