Saturday, March 24, 2018

Her 1st Cell Phone

My sweet Sofia loves her special shows and I love her. Fixed on her show, I capture her in all her sweetness glory and chub. 


She has four teeth now and I do brace myself for the sharp little chomp when she gets overly excited and wants to kiss so big she bites. 

We were sitting on the floor watching her shows and I was holding her when she became so lovey and kept looking back at me giving me kisses. She is my heart and my happiness and she has no idea what her affections mean to me unprompted in that moment when she wants to kiss me. 

Sofia loves to Facetime and when I see a Facetime call come through it is so special seeing her sweet little face break into a smile when she sees me and tries to eat the phone. Cell phones are so germy so when I was looking for a new toy for her I just knew her own cell phone would be perfect. She loves it!


I need to get moving, I need to get to my granddaughter. 

Oh, Saturday mornings how I love thee.