Thursday, March 8, 2018

Back to My Roots


Fresh out of high school, the first 19 years of my professional career was working in hospitals. I branched off into other career paths purely for change sake and I am grateful for that journey. Here I am, back to my roots being back in the medical field.

I've been back for a few months and I LOVE it! I feel like me again. Back in my groove and I have a fantastic schedule that complements my life. 

I. Am. So. Excited! I met with two of my reps today both saying the magical words free samples so I know our products first hand as well as volunteering for procedures. This is in addition to some pretty amazing perks. 

Back in the day when I was in my early 30's when laser hair removal came out, the doctors and residents needed "practice" volunteers to learn how to use the equipment. I was working in O.R. at the time and all us girls readily volunteered. 

SO much has changed in the last decade. 

Next month is staff appreciation month with one of our reps and as she said the sweet magical words today, "You are the face of this practice ..." Me, specifically. I do need to know and have experience with our popular products. I feel like a kid in a candy store. 

Never did I imagine this position and yet, here I am.