Thursday, April 13, 2017

What do I want to do today?

Mariah and I took a road trip yesterday, it made for a fun day in the sunshine and hours worth of driving through the country. It was relaxing and we both enjoyed different sites, towns, homes and scenery.

We found a Joe's Crab Shack for lunch, made wanted purchases and just took our time.

She is 23 weeks pregnant, settling into their new home and we are starting to plan her baby shower. I still cannot keep my hands off her belly holding my grand baby and every time I see her it is getting larger.


After a long day, it was so good to come home to a clean house and home projects being accomplished. Brooke cleaned and offered to make dinner for her and Eric and Eric has been tackling needed home and yard projects and fixing things I cannot do. I love that he is so handy and I love that he enjoys projects, because I always have something going on!

Girlfriend dates planned, in our groove in our new normal, Easter four days away, and plenty of time to brainstorm and pace myself, what do I want to do today?

#GratefulandBlessed