Monday, April 3, 2017

Tranquility


How do you know when you are being carried? When a perfect storm brews and all logic says to panic and worry ...

   But, a calm settles in your soul.

           Tranquility takes over in unusual circumstances.

                   Perfect quiet and serenity cover you.

Believe me when I say I do my own self-assessment and question and wonder, should I be worried? Supernatural calmness and peace is familiar. I remember my God of the past and while I cannot see in the future from my limited perspective, I remember how faithful He has been. His strength and power shines the brightest in our weakness ...

      So I step down.

             I know I am being carried.

                    I rest in Him,

                           and watch what He can do far greater than me.

The pieces fall in place and what I couldn't do in my own power, He can.

My God of the past is my God of my present and my future. He has been faithful, all-powerful, all-knowing and specializes in billions of details.

He is my Provider, my Protector, my Advocate and my Vindicator.

I am still under His wing because I can feel it. I feel the peace, the calm, and am seeing so many blessings fall softly.

Don't be afraid of storms. Do not be afraid of closed doors. There'd be no point in attacking you if the devil didn't know God has a great plan for you.

God allows weapons to form, but He won't allow them to prosper.

Perhaps, He loves you too much to leave you were you were.

It is more real being in a peaceful place when circumstances shout otherwise, than to be in control of your own life and believe you are in a good place when you are not.