Sunday, November 2, 2014

Date Night



I am completely enamored with David. I still get butterflies and as aggressively affectionate and openly loving and affectionate as we are, once in a while I look at him, watch him and get momentarily school-girl crush shy.

Moments like this hit me often, then I tell myself he is mine, touch him! Kiss him! Feel his muscles! Admire his sexy & smoldering looks! Respect this raw masculine, all-inclusive package that is my perfect.

Breathe him in.

This is me loving, cherishing and admiring him.

I love scruff and David's new facial hair is resurrecting primal arousal in me. I believe he thinks I am over exaggerating, but there is an invisible magnetic pull that draws me in and I want to feel his scruff on my lips and cheeks. I feel like a cat marking my territory and leaving my scent, but its just me inflamed with him.

I'm off the subject here: Date night.

Yesterday was fun and a bit different for me. We had a Saturday night date planned so I went shopping to find something new to wear, so he doesn't always have see me in my habitually familiar clothes and got my nails done (I never get my nails done).

It all felt so feminine to do a little something extra in seeking his attentions eye.

We had a relaxed dinner at home and met some friends at a comedy club to watch the Naughty Hypnotist.

I love being with the most handsome man in the room.

He is mine.

To be next to him, his arm casually across my leg, laughing and being out fills something in me that I don't ever have a need to seek for.

I share these details because I am blessed.

I appreciate all these details to the fullest because I don't take any of it for granted.

To be silent is complacent. Complacency is being pleased with my situation without awareness of potential danger.

Think of all the little things that present themselves daily; commercials, movies, music, social media to side track time and attention. The little subtle thoughts, messages that pique curiosity that take eyes off what is important and fills countless seconds, minutes and maybe hours of attention and before you know it, the subtle things you didn't intend to choose have become subtle thoughts and choices planted in our minds that turn the ship.

Because life is becoming more filled with the subtle's that seek to destroy, I love what is most important to me and I keep my eyes on exactly that.

I'm feeling A.D.D. this morning.


Date nights, quality time. Home or out.

That's the variety that I like.


Date night at home is Wednesday night, our designated night of the week to have dinner together and watch Sons of Anarchy.


The thrill of his birthday surprise date night that was a crescendo in my mind. Many details planned behind the scenes to pull of a grand production to emulate and surpass in love. And an upcoming OSU vs. Michigan game means another crescendo is coming. And, I LOVE, bask in, and strive for crescendos!

I am a pretty simple girl in a growing complicated world with my eyes on exactly what I love and what is most important.

Date nights are a love language.