Friday, October 31, 2014

A Funny God

Yesterday, I had to face a situation that quite honestly unnerved me to my core.

My hands started shaking as if my sugar was crashing, in the car driving my throat started constricting and I am looking to see what I have in case I get sick.

I volleyed in my mind, do I sent out an all-alert, Facebook prayer warrior request and decided not to.

It's you and me God.

Driving, I sent up serious, rapid-fire prayers for mercy, grace and protection. I am walking into an unstable situation that was out of my control.

I questioned again do I send a prayer warrior request to Facebook with some pretty strong faith-based friends.

Good grief, I am running late and this van in front of me is driving under the speed limit.  I have no room to pass and my attention is now on this white van.

Who is this slow driver?!

Guardian Protection Services

A very funny God!

I am a signs girl. As I sat and waited to face what I truly dreaded, my thoughts went back to my sign while driving and it did calm me.

My situation ended in my favor.

Later, out of curiosity I Google'd Guardian Protection Services to see where they were located. The nearest location is two hours away.