Thursday, November 13, 2014

A Frame of Mind


Date nights are special moments etched out in the week of quality one-on-one time.

Wednesday nights are at-home date nights all-inclusive with dinner together (candles for ambiance) and cuddled up next to each other watching Sons of Anarchy.

It may sound basic to some, but I assure you it isn't.

Date night is a frame of mind.

It is a wistful craving, a euphoria of the heart.

It is the crescendo of my week.

It is normalcy with special touches always added. Whether it be a new dinner entree, a side dish, a beverage or a dessert, I strive to experience something new and enhanced with him. I love his notice of all things new.

Seldom do I have anything new to wear, but I strive to make sure I am put together.

To me it would be a certain death the day he would walk through the door and I wouldn't care. The day I wouldn't care what I looked like, what my home looked like or what he thought.

I love loving him. I love liking him and I love being in love with him.

All three make a very important difference.