Thursday, April 9, 2020

Multi Collagen Protein


What I love most about protein shakes, now specifically my AN Bone Broth Protein (chocolate) and Multi Collagen Protein shake, is that they are the super healthy version of a chocolate shake. Yum! 

It's like a dessert that is highly beneficial for you and you are encouraged to drink it. I am a HUGE Dr. Josh Axe fan. His logic and methods are solid and he provides everything I need to be successful on Keto. 

His facts and logic on organic foods makes sense in a way I've never heard it before. I love his quote: 

Pay the grocery store now or the pharmacy later. 

Isn't that the truth! He also breaks down in detail the nutritional differences between organic and modified foods. Ewww. I'm a fan because my results have been tremendous. From weight loss, the process, lower blood pressure, better rest at night, more energy, down 3 notches on my belt, no sugar crashes, and so on. 

Let's talk collagen. Unusual topic, I agree. I take it because it is highly recommended and designed to promote healthy skin, hair, nails and healthy joints. 

I have lots of hair and it always grows like crazy and my nails are naturally really healthy and strong, so it's hard to tell there. It's my skin that I see and feel the major difference. I have really good skin. Approaching 50 years old, I still do not have crows feet thanks to good genes and skincare.
As you get older, the tissue of your skin thins out and it gets even softer. I like my softer skin. Suddenly, unexpectedly, my skin is feeling a new firmness. I've noticed it over the last week or so and I had to think to myself, is this really the multi collagen?  Honestly, I think it is!