Friday, April 3, 2020

Every Other Day


All it took was a trip to the grocery store and touching the cart handle then the key pad at the register for my debit card to think about what I touch after I leave a store. 

BTW, I'm a wash your hands with soap and water kinda girl. Purell is in my purse for those moments like touching a grocery cart handle. 

So, every other day I take disinfecting wipes and wipe my iPhone, my purse handles, the coffee pot, the refrigerator handle, kitchen cabinet handles, doorknobs, light switches, etc. 

My Jeep gets it, too. The start button, the steering wheel, the thing that puts in it reverse, the door handle to open the door, the handle that pulls the door shut, and the seat belt buckle and strap. The garage opener in my car and the garage opener inside the garage. 

I still won't order food out and while all this may sound a little freaky, there is a pandemic that is shutting down the country and I have grand babies. 

Enough said.