Thursday, April 23, 2020

Tip of the Day


Thank goodness I went mattress shopping before the pandemic happened. To buy a mattress, you have to know what kind you like then lay on hundreds to figure out which one is absolutely perfect, because you will sleep on for years to come. 

Too hard, too soft, then I found it and it was just right. Ashley Furniture had my perfect mattress and the best deal. I would just need to buy the box set ($200) to go with it and pay delivery ($75). 

I took my time mattress shopping then the pandemic hit. So, I decided to shop around and the internet seriously makes it easy to find the best deal. 

WHO KNEW?! Home Depot's website popped up with the same mattress including the box set, less than just the mattress at Ashey's, and FREE delivery. YESSSSSS! Bonus points:  I picked up Home Depot gift cards at Giant Eagle to use the cards for my purchase now I get a FREE tank of gas. 

That's my shopping tip of the day. Home Depot online sells mattresses and they don't even carry them in their stores. 

A lengthy call to set up internet and tv today, the salespersons "best" offer was decent and while she took forever, I hopped on their website to check out offers and found the same offer $20 less per month and a $300 Visa gift card! She honored it. Yea, thanks for the best offer. *eye roll* I have a fabulous deal now for a whole year. 

I'm down 25 lbs. and cannot wait to take over a weeks worth of vacation to get moved and settled in my new home. Just in time for the warm weather this is supposed to finally arrive towards the end of next week. Thank you, Jesus!

One week left until I move into my new home and I am [what's a good word for bursting with excitement?!] SO excited!