Monday, December 24, 2018

The Magic of Christmas


I believe in the magic of Christmas. I believe when your heart is set on the true meaning, Jesus, there is peace and blessings you couldn't even imagine.

Well-planned preparation in advance removes the chaos and had the month of December was exactly how I wanted it, full of music, warm holiday movies, baking and chocolates, family and friends, and a full month wrapped in Christmas.

Sofia's stocking took far longer than I ever imagined. I turned down many plans to ensure her stocking would be ready for Christmas. Oh, but the blessings! Turning on Pandora to Christian Christmas music for hours a day while sipping new favorite teas in my quiet home away from the hustle-n-bustle. It was hours a day of music to Immanuel, God is with us. It was a lot of praying over this stocking for my granddaughter.

Spending the month climbing into bed every night with the book Women of Christmas, walked me through the journey of Jesus birth. Unlike a movie, a book provides a deeper connection as if you are there, watching.

Lost in the true meaning of Christmas, there are blessings.

It's Christmas Eve.

My mom and dad flew home last night and I am giving them time to sleep in from their late arrival. Today is family and I am so happy to see them. To have my daughters and their loves, my Sofia, my mom & dad, and my brothers family all together is the best. Wait until Great Grammy & Papa see our little Sofia! She is pure joy!

It's Christmas Eve and I already couldn't sleep last night! ha ha This whole month has been magical focusing on Jesus birth. I can't wait for the musical celebration of the Christmas Eve service tonight! I can't wait to have everyone together in hugs and kisses, laughter, loud conversations, delicious food and love.

The true meaning of Christmas is Jesus birth and one of my many blessings is my families strong faith on exactly what this holiday means.

Find a church this evening and enjoy a Christmas Eve service. Set the tone in celebration of the grand crescendo waking up tomorrow on Christmas day, Jesus birthday.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas.