Friday, December 28, 2018

A Bad Day

It is really, really far and few between that I have a genuine bad day.

I can categorize unpleasant days as a far too busy day (15 hour work days) and when I have events back to back for a couple weeks at a time, I categorize as hectic, but I push through with success. It's typically other peoples really bad behavior that drains me, especially when I cannot be candid and honest and have to stay professional.

Yesterday was a really bad day. No details are needed other than I have to deal with Langmores, none as bright as Ruth (Ozark).

The evening was nice with all my family coming over, the guys in the club house at the pool table, the reveal of Brooke's wedding dress to my mom and Mariah in my place.

Climbing into bed I was in search for a book that would lighten my mood when I opened my bedside nightstand drawer to a handful of envelopes.

On Christmas Day, Brooke pulled me aside and handed me a handful of envelopes for me to read at different times such as when I miss her, when I have a bad day, etc. I believe she worries about me being alone.

Honoring her request to hold off for these special days, I got comfy settled in bed and opened the envelope fitting my day.

My sweet and thoughtful Brooke ...



XO