Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas Day 2018



When Christmas morning arrives, it's so hard to believe its here. Well-planned, preparations, celebrations, and the thrill when you wake up in the morning, it's Christmas day!

This was my first Christmas waking up alone now that Brooke moved out. Still, I was so excited that I haven't slept in two nights. Last night I started waking up at 11:00 p.m., 12:00 a.m, 2:00 a.m., 4:50 a.m., and at 48 years old I still cannot sleep through the night at Christmas.

Inviting my parents over for breakfast before everyone got together and friends over for brunch, I like hosting and I can see it becoming part of a new tradition.


Loading all the presents in my Jeep, Christmas music in the air driving to my mom & dads and I know I am blessed to have everyone together.

Delicious food, presents, music, laughter and conversations, a family that prays and gives thanks for why we are in celebration, Jesus birth. 

Mariah thrilled with Sofia's stocking and a photo of it hung on the fireplace in their home. 


My sweet Sofia in my arms all day. She sure loves her Grandmomma and I am so in love with her. 


It was a wonderful Christmas.