Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Waves of New Experiences

Every day seems to bring a new milestone and experience.

Sofia is walking all over the place which called for her first pair of shoes and of course she needed a purse. In all the pretty colors we laid out for her, I was surprised she chose the black panda purse, but then I realized, I carry a black purse.



Sofia & I had our longest phone conversation. Now that she is walking, with a chocolate covered face she carried me on Facetime walking around the house talking non-stop with me on the phone for 17 minutes, room to room making me dizzy as she walks and talks. She loves it, I love it. I see a future of many, many, many phone conversations! 


 

I tried a new restaurant as a new 1st I've been wanting to try with really good sushi. 

My favorite grocery store just opened where I live and for the first time ever, I actually stood in line to be one of the first 100 people. My mom & I were #36 & #37. I've never stood in line for anything to open. Ever. We were only in line less than 30 minutes.

The first 100 people were able to pull gift cards out of a basket. I won $10 and my mom pulled the Golden Ticket worth $100. 

Brooke got a job as a shift manager at a restaurant she has loved for years with a strong probability of promoting quickly! She is excited to be in management and bring some money in. It's a good thing because they are waiting for the call the paint and new carpet is installed and their apartment is ready. 

So many positive changes for her and it's so good to see her genuinely happy and excited about life. Once her and Alex are settled in their new place, she wants to start planning her wedding.

So many changes, if I blink another change happens.