Thursday, October 18, 2018

The Standoff


Sofia and I had our 1st standoff today.

I picked up and took lunch to Mariah's house today and was sitting in Sofia's play room with her feeding her when she wanted to grab her plate of food out of my hand and dump it on the floor. I told her, "It's not going to happen."

Then she looked at me and tried to grab a handful of food off the plate to throw on the floor. The challenge was on!

I know I gave her a look like what on earth are you doing and I said, "Sofia! Sofia!" She looked at me through furrowed brow, gave me the stink eye and yelled, "Ma! Ma!" Then she immediately started smiling and laughing. I snatched her up and ticked her and kissed her.

She's a brave little soul

Little Miss Attitude may be a princess, but Grandmomma is the queen!