Monday, October 15, 2018

Clothing Optional


Raising my girls in an all girls household, clothing was always optional. You just didn't need to cover up and running around without clothes or in a bra and/or panties was normal.

Sofia & I Facetime every day and sometimes a few times a day. Of course I thought nothing of it as I was out of the shower and getting ready and sit the phone on the counter in the bathroom so we are not rushed and can talk as long as Sofia likes.

It was all good until I saw [Mariah took a Facetime photo] flash across my phone. Sofia!

Mariah is cracking up as I am yelling for her to make sure the photo is deleted before my son-in-law by chance (because of course it will happen now) is scrolling through Mariah's photos and God forbid sees his mother-in-law in all her glory getting ready for the day unclothed!

Mariah says, "How much will you give me so I don't give this photo to Uncle as blackmail?"

Note to self: Clothing must be worn when Facetiming.